Over the last 25 years, GoodX has become one of the market leaders in the development of tailored medical and practice management software in the South African market. Dr Dirkie Wolvaardt founded GoodX in 1985 and years of experience, continuous research and development has culminated in a product that is used and trusted by practitioners and medical administrators all over Southern Africa.
The suite of GoodX medical administration and billing software was developed by a company filled with people who know and understand medical practice financial administration and management. We take pride in having plenty of experience in the medical, financial and development fields. This combination allowed us to develop a product that is easy to use, secure, accurate and integrated. This in turn frees medical practitioners up to focus on their areas of speciality while our software facilitates the workflow in the office.
What makes us different?
At GoodX Software, we understand that no two businesses are alike and that when it comes to accounting software one size definitely does not fit all. We specialize in creating world class accounting solutions that are customised to meet the specific business requirements of our clients.
Our approach is simple:
- We consult with the client and gain a better understanding of the specific business requirements.
- Using the GoodX financial engine as the foundation, we tailor and design a solution to specifically meet the unique requirements of the client.
- The program is developed and goes through a rigorous testing process to ensure the solution is functioning optimally.
- After testing, the solution is implemented. The implementation phase includes installing the software and training the staff to utilise the software solution to its fullest.
- The last phase includes the solution management and maintenance phase. During this phase comprehensive product and user support is provided and product updates are provided to ensure that your solution does not date.